Once we’ve agreed to enter your wine into auction, we’ve confirmed quantities, condition, reserve prices and auction estimates, you’ll need to make sure your wines get to us before the auction starts.
The deadline is usually the end of the month prior to the Auction going live.
For example, wines for an auction in May would need to be with us by the end of April.
Wines that are stored ‘Under-Bond’
- You’ll need to let your bonded warehouse or storage company know that you would like to transfer the wines, under bond, to Taversham’s Auctioneers. Our Account details are below
- Transfers can sometimes take up to 10 working days, make sure you instruct them as far in advance of the deadline as you can.
Taversham’s Auctioneers, Under-Bond Storage Account Details
Account: WTLDIN, Sub-account TAVERSHAMS
London City Bond, Dinton Woods, SP3 5HB.
The Wine Tunnels
It’s best to tell The Wine Tunnels that wines are on their way too.
Wines that are stored in your home cellar
Any wines that are not currently stored under-bond, can be collected by us. We’ll arrange our warehouse team to pick up your wines and carefully deliver them our our warehouse for storage.
Our collections are often cheaper than arranging it yourself as well as being covered by our insurance while they’re in transit.
There’s still nothing to pay upfront, the cost of transport and collection will be deducted from the payment you receive after the auction has finished.
If you need any further help or information, please Contact Us
Auction Services from Mail Boxes Etc.
If you want to arrange sending us the wines yourself, we have an agreement with the Auction Services provided by Mailboxes Etc… that facilitates wine drop-off points across the UK.
We have an arrangement with MBE Auction Services, for a quote please contact their Chipping Norton Head Office by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Calling +44 (0)1608 647015 directly.
MBE Auction Services have 50 High Street ‘Drop-Off’ locations where they will package and deliver your wine to us, fully tracked and insured.
Information they will require:
- Number of Bottles
- Declared Total Value, based on our agreed ‘Reserve’ prices
- Use the Reference: ‘Taversham’s’
Our Delivery Address
- Taversham’s Auctioneers, The Coach House, 6 High Street, Wrentham, Suffolk, NR34 7HB